Make you look more beautiful this Valentines with these quick beauty tips.
- Clean your face with granulated white cane sugar. Gently massage for 3-4 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. You can get cane sugar in any grocery store.
- Rub the mixture of cumin powder in extra virgin olive oil on your lips to make them extra smooth.
- For smooth hands and legs apply coconut oil or good moisturizer and wipe it slowly with razor.
Face and eye make up
- Do make up as per the dress. Yo can go with subtle make up with pink colour. Wear bold makeup with red colour.
- Do not overweight your face with heavy foundation. Go light weight this season. Apply less foundation. Apply gently with your fingers so that it blends well with your skin tone. Use Lakme, Maybelline, Neutrogena, Color Bar brands as per your color tone.
- Do not forget to add light blush on to your cheeks. It is recommended to use cream based blush as it looks natural and is easy to blend. You can try brands such as Revlon, Olay, Maybelline
- Curl your lashes with the right mascara. You should apply atleast three coats of mascara to make your lashes look big and separated. However, make sure to comb it with clean, dry spooley brush while the mascara is still wet.
- Apply serum to your hair to keep it less frizzy. Go with open hair look this season.
- Make sure you used water proof makeup to avoid any last minute tragedy. Don’t worry if you forgot to apply the same. Use the spray mixture of water, aloe vera and essential oil.
- Apply fragrance on pulse points, which are heat points and release the scent: your wrists, inner elbows, temples, neck hollow, behind the ears, and behind the knees.
Last but not the least. Wear the smile. Go with heart full of love and enjoy your day out.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY